Shots from Auburn Ski Club
February 24, 1996
This page was last updated 05 March 96.
These are some of the pictures I took at the Biathlon time trial at Auburn Ski Club on the 24th of February. Due to technical difficulties, none of the pictures came out very sharp, so it's hard to tell who I captured online. Mail me if you remember. By the way, contributions to the picture gallery are more than welcome (Hint, Hint!).
- Two biathletes approaching the range (135 k)
- Two biathletes at the prone shooting station (123 k)
- Allen and Paul on the penalty loop (113 k)
- More prone shooters (126 k)
- Holly and ? shooting prone (134 k)
- Warren shooting Off-hand (126 k)
Send comments to Allen Takahashi at: email@example.com